Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent Mgmt.
- Candidates must be board certified in internal medicine, comfortable with a long-term assignment and able to use EMR for taking notes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-066458-MD-FL.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule is 10-12 shifts a month from 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am with in-house. The locum will respond to codes and be doing central lines, vents/vent management and intubation.
- There is a need for a hospitalist in Florida for a long-term locum tenens position starting in July.
- Job Posting ID: 1007851.
- Dates Needed: July - ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-22.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago