Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tallahassee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 20 physician / 6 APP Program.
- 1 Night 7p-7a.
- Tallahassee is known for its rolling hills, plantations, and roads that are canopied with live oaks.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers a Comprehensive Breast Center, Cancer Center, Family Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, 24/7 Emergency Services, Heart & Vascular Services, Surgical Services and more.
- A new expansion was completed February of 2013, adding an additional 45,000 square feet, 44 all-private rooms, and the latest in health care technology.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and endless opportunities.
- Capital Regional Medical Center has been serving the Big Bend community for more than 30 years and is an HCA-owned facility.
- 9 day 7a-7p.
- The city boasts two major universities deep-seeded in tradition, 31 community established performing arts groups, and numerous seasonal events.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at Capital Regional Medical Center in sunny Tallahassee, FL!
- The city is situated less than an hour from the sandy-white beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and thirty miles from South Georgia.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services