Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlantis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services and the division of hospital medicine at JFK Medical Center, a teaching facility, is seeking an outstanding clinical-educator and Academic hospitalist who has strong desire in teaching residents to join our team.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Teaching, evaluating, and mentoring medical resident physicians and medical students.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Recognized as one of the 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country.
- The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, tennis, polo and boating at one of the many marinas in the area.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- The area offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The community is located just minutes from Palm Beach and offers the best shopping, top-rated restaurants, and several community historical landmarks.
- The community offers top rated schools and local colleges including Florida Atlantic University.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- JFK Medical Center is located in Atlantis, between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton in sunny South Florida.
- Current Academic Hospitalist Experience Preferred.
- JFK Medical Center is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Rounding, admissions and discharges.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services (busiest ER in Palm County seeing more than 131,000 patients annually), Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care (Certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center), General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port of Miami which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean Islands.
- Qualifications include:.
- They are currently committed to a $108 million dollar project which will add a new three-story patient tower, including 72 additional medical/surgical and ICU patient beds, expansion and renovation of our emergency room, as well as a new eight-story parking garage.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- They are committed to teaching the medical community through their Graduate Medical Education program in partnership with The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The hospitalist program is an integral part Internal Medicine residency program at JFK Medical Center.
- Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, with four locations throughout Palm Beach County.
- Open ICU.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- MD or DO degree, board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine, a commitment to a career in academic hospital medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 10.