Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlantis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- The area offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- MD or DO degree, board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine, a commitment to a career in academic hospital medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- They are committed to teaching the medical community through their Graduate Medical Education program in partnership with The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The hospitalist program is an integral part Internal Medicine residency program at JFK Medical Center.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Quality care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, tennis, polo and boating at one of the many marinas in the area.
- Envision Physician Services and the division of hospital medicine at JFK Medical Center, a teaching facility, is seeking an outstanding clinical-educator and Academic hospitalist who has strong desire in teaching residents to join our team.
- Teaching, evaluating, and mentoring medical resident physicians and medical students.
- Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, with four locations throughout Palm Beach County.
- The Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services (busiest ER in Palm County seeing more than 131,000 patients annually), Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care (Certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center), General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Current Academic Hospitalist Experience Preferred.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Open ICU.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Quality people.
- The community offers top rated schools and local colleges including Florida Atlantic University.
- The community is located just minutes from Palm Beach and offers the best shopping, top-rated restaurants, and several community historical landmarks.
- Recognized as one of the 2014 and 2015 Truven Health Top 50 Cardiovascular hospitals in the Country.
- Qualifications include:.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- JFK Medical Center is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- They are currently committed to a $108 million dollar project which will add a new three-story patient tower, including 72 additional medical/surgical and ICU patient beds, expansion and renovation of our emergency room, as well as a new eight-story parking garage.
- The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port of Miami which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean Islands.
- JFK Medical Center is located in Atlantis, between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton in sunny South Florida.
- Quality of Life.
- Rounding, admissions and discharges.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services