Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Walton Beach Medical Center.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Open ICU-13 beds.
- Located between Pensacola and Panama City along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast on powdery white beaches and emerald waters, Fort Walton Beach boasts all the fun of the major vacation spots, minus the fuss.
- This coastal community offers long, warm summers and mild winters allowing you to enjoy year round golf, swimming, tennis and water sports, including deep-sea fishing and every level of boating.
- Located in Ft Walton Beach, Florida.
- With its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA created a new format for hospital care in America.
- Ask about Relocation/Bonus Packages.
- 257-bed facility, 6 physician program with APP support, Block schedule, ICU Rounding, Critical care sub-specialty support, and State-of-the-art post patient rehab center.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalists and Nocturnists to become a part of our team at Ft.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Best of all, Ft.
- Physician - 6 day shifts 6a-6p /1 night shift 6p-6a.
- Fwbmc is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and London.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- No codes or procedures.
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle of Northwest Florida.
- Intensivist - Critical Care sub-specialty support.
- Walton is centrally located next to major freeways and airports.
- 14 physician program with advanced practice provider support.
- Fort Walton Beach - the best-kept secret in NW Florida.
- As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Level II Adult Cardiovascular Center and a licensed Psychiatric Treatment Center, the Emergency Department offers the most comprehensive inventory of services in the tri-county area.
- APP - 7a-7p /12p-12a.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Fort Walton is much more than just family-friendly vacations - it's a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases - and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services