Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will enjoy living and working in Florida.
- 20 - 22 patients per day with help of mid-levels.
- Beach town.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- A hospital in Florida needs an additional hospitalist.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- If you do not have an active FL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- The schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and the hospitalist can expect to see 20 - 22 patients per day with mid-level support.
- Final-year residents welcome.
- Located along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast, this area offers powdery white beaches, emerald waters, enjoyable golf courses, and much more.
- BC or BE required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago