Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- Final-year residents welcome.
- The schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and the hospitalist can expect to see 20 - 22 patients per day with mid-level support.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- A hospital in Florida needs an additional hospitalist.
- You will enjoy living and working in Florida.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- 20 - 22 patients per day with help of mid-levels.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Beach town.
- This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package.
- Located along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast, this area offers powdery white beaches, emerald waters, enjoyable golf courses, and much more.
- If you do not have an active FL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- BC or BE required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 24.