Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be offered medical benefits, moving expense help, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Dolphins and sea turtles swim in the waters offshore.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a FL medical license, if necessary.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible (IM) candidates.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will see 20 - 22 patients per day on average with mid-level support.
- Come live and practice in a resort city on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Your schedule will be mostly day shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- BC or BE required.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 20 - 22 patients per day with mid-level support.
- To get started,.
- Beachside city.
- Our services are free for you.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida facility with their search for a hospitalist.
- You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and many great physicians.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- Replacing a physician.
- It is known for its long white-sand beach and amusement parks.
- The facility needs assistance with because a current physician is retiring.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago