Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Come live and practice in a resort city on the Gulf of Mexico.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a FL medical license, if necessary.
- Your schedule will be mostly day shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- It is known for its long white-sand beach and amusement parks.
- You will be offered medical benefits, moving expense help, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Replacing a physician.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible (IM) candidates.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida facility with their search for a hospitalist.
- You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and many great physicians.
- Dolphins and sea turtles swim in the waters offshore.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Beachside city.
- You will see 20 - 22 patients per day on average with mid-level support.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 20 - 22 patients per day with mid-level support.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- BC or BE required.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- To get started,.
- Our services are free for you.
- The facility needs assistance with because a current physician is retiring.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 24.