Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail paid.
- If you do not hold an active FL license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a hospitalist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Beautiful beach town.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in internal or family medicine.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will enjoy living and working in Florida.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You'll also be provided relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail included.
- You'll receive a generous compensation package and health benefits.
- Our services are free for you.
- Located along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast this area offers powdery white beaches, emerald waters, enjoyable golf courses, and much more.
- The schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, 7 on/7 off, and the nocturnist will handle 10 - 12 admissions per night with mid-level support.
- A nocturnist is needed for a growing hospital group in Florida.
- Final-year residents welcome.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 24.