Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll also be provided relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail included.
- Final-year residents welcome.
- The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in internal or family medicine.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- A nocturnist is needed for a growing hospital group in Florida.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Located along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast this area offers powdery white beaches, emerald waters, enjoyable golf courses, and much more.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, 7 on/7 off, and the nocturnist will handle 10 - 12 admissions per night with mid-level support.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will enjoy living and working in Florida.
- You'll receive a generous compensation package and health benefits.
- If you do not hold an active FL license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- Malpractice with tail paid.
- Beautiful beach town.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a hospitalist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago