Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They can connect you with hospitalist and nocturnist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- Popular beach town.
- A position is newly available at a hospital in Florida.
- The physician can expect to handle 10 - 12 admissions per night with the assistance of mid-level professionals.
- Final-year residents accepted.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you.
- Your schedule will be 12-hour shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses.
- You will need a FL license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
- It is a great place to make your new home.
- You will also receive medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- To begin talking about this position,.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine.
- You will enjoy the beautiful coastline and exceptional cuisine available at a variety of eateries.
- Our services are free for you.
- The facility needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician.
- 10 - 12 admissions per shift with mid-level help.
- You will love living in this gorgeous, Florida beach town.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago