Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The facility needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician.
- Relocation assistance.
- You will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Final-year residents accepted.
- You will love living in this gorgeous, Florida beach town.
- Our services are free for you.
- A position is newly available at a hospital in Florida.
- Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you.
- 10 - 12 admissions per shift with mid-level help.
- You will also receive medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- To begin talking about this position,.
- Your schedule will be 12-hour shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will enjoy the beautiful coastline and exceptional cuisine available at a variety of eateries.
- Final-year residents are welcome.
- Popular beach town.
- You will need a FL license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
- The physician can expect to handle 10 - 12 admissions per night with the assistance of mid-level professionals.
- This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses.
- They can connect you with hospitalist and nocturnist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
- It is a great place to make your new home.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 13.