Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hollywood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatrician with strong delivery, newborn care, and special care nursery experience to serve in the role of Neonatal Hospitalist and join our established team at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an MD/DO and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Pediatric Residency program.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k match (Starts on Day 1!
- Reporting Structure: The Neonatal Hospitalist will report to the Medical Director.
- See normal newborns.
- Follow-up on bilirubin patients.
- 8-hour day shifts (Mon-Sun.
- Work/life balance -- No.
- Working alongside 5 Neonatologists and 2 NNPs.
- Compensation: This position delivers a competitive compensation package.
- Annual hours: 1,456 hours (Part-time with benefits).
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Can be week on/off schedule once both hospitalists are identified).
- Easy to integrate.
- Leadership cultivation and focus on education.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Take on some feeder/grower patients (5-10 depending on census).
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- Strong Nicu team in place with established (30 years' worth) practices/workflow with whom you will be working side by side daily.
- Due to recent growth in census, we are looking to diversify the team by adding two Neonatal Hospitalists to the established group of Neonatologists and NNPs/PAs.
- Attendance at routine C-sections (No high-risk deliveries!
- Adding 2 Neonatal Hospitalists to the team (15 Neos, 17 NNP/Nicu PAs when fully staffed).
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services