Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hollywood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Pediatric Residency program.
- Leadership cultivation and focus on education.
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Working alongside 5 Neonatologists and 2 NNPs.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k match (Starts on Day 1!
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an MD/DO and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Compensation: This position delivers a competitive compensation package.
- Reporting Structure: The Neonatal Hospitalist will report to the Medical Director.
- Easy to integrate.
- Attendance at routine C-sections (No high-risk deliveries!
- Due to recent growth in census, we are looking to diversify the team by adding two Neonatal Hospitalists to the established group of Neonatologists and NNPs/PAs.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatrician with strong delivery, newborn care, and special care nursery experience to serve in the role of Neonatal Hospitalist and join our established team at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
- Annual hours: 1,456 hours (Part-time with benefits).
- Can be week on/off schedule once both hospitalists are identified).
- Work/life balance -- No.
- Follow-up on bilirubin patients.
- Strong Nicu team in place with established (30 years' worth) practices/workflow with whom you will be working side by side daily.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- See normal newborns.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- 8-hour day shifts (Mon-Sun.
- Take on some feeder/grower patients (5-10 depending on census).
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Adding 2 Neonatal Hospitalists to the team (15 Neos, 17 NNP/Nicu PAs when fully staffed).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services