Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hollywood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Working alongside 5 Neonatologists and 2 NNPs.
- See normal newborns.
- Compensation: This position delivers a competitive compensation package.
- Due to recent growth in census, we are looking to diversify the team by adding two Neonatal Hospitalists to the established group of Neonatologists and NNPs/PAs.
- Reporting Structure: The Neonatal Hospitalist will report to the Medical Director.
- 8-hour day shifts (Mon-Sun.
- Take on some feeder/grower patients (5-10 depending on census).
- Adding 2 Neonatal Hospitalists to the team (15 Neos, 17 NNP/Nicu PAs when fully staffed).
- Strong Nicu team in place with established (30 years' worth) practices/workflow with whom you will be working side by side daily.
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k match (Starts on Day 1!
- Attendance at routine C-sections (No high-risk deliveries!
- Annual hours: 1,456 hours (Part-time with benefits).
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Can be week on/off schedule once both hospitalists are identified).
- Easy to integrate.
- Pediatric Residency program.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatrician with strong delivery, newborn care, and special care nursery experience to serve in the role of Neonatal Hospitalist and join our established team at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
- Follow-up on bilirubin patients.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an MD/DO and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Leadership cultivation and focus on education.
- Work/life balance -- No.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 9.