Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hollywood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Easy to integrate.
- Leadership cultivation and focus on education.
- 8-hour day shifts (Mon-Sun.
- Work/life balance -- No.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- Due to recent growth in census, we are looking to diversify the team by adding two Neonatal Hospitalists to the established group of Neonatologists and NNPs/PAs.
- Follow-up on bilirubin patients.
- Attendance at routine C-sections (No high-risk deliveries!
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Adding 2 Neonatal Hospitalists to the team (15 Neos, 17 NNP/Nicu PAs when fully staffed).
- Pediatric Residency program.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- See normal newborns.
- Annual hours: 1,456 hours (Part-time with benefits).
- Reporting Structure: The Neonatal Hospitalist will report to the Medical Director.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an MD/DO and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Take on some feeder/grower patients (5-10 depending on census).
- Strong Nicu team in place with established (30 years' worth) practices/workflow with whom you will be working side by side daily.
- Can be week on/off schedule once both hospitalists are identified).
- Working alongside 5 Neonatologists and 2 NNPs.
- Compensation: This position delivers a competitive compensation package.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatrician with strong delivery, newborn care, and special care nursery experience to serve in the role of Neonatal Hospitalist and join our established team at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k match (Starts on Day 1!
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services