Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Currently have a Critical Care opportunity here in sunny Sebring, FL!
- Location: Tampa, FL.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing perm.
- Lots of great outdoor activities to do such as fishing with all the surrounding lakes.
- BC preferred.
- Specialty Needed: CC, Pulm, IM.
- Easily found in the center of peninsula Florida, the city of Sebring serves as the home of the Sebring International Raceway and as host of the 12 Hours of Sebring.
- No night.
- 18-20 patients (average).
- 7on 7off format.
- Training with existing physicians.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Competitive base salary w/ incentives.
- Looking for a great place to work and live?
- Competitive benefits included.
- Below are the details to this awesome opportunity!
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 10.