Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Altamonte Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participates in clinical oversight of the practice.
- The Hospital Medicine Facility Medical Director (FMD) ensures the success of the Hospital Medicine Program at this 383-bed acute care facility.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Meets regularly with nursing leadership and other department leaders in the hospital and medical staff to establish effective and collaborative relationships.
- Takes the lead in recruiting, orientation and on-boarding of new hire clinicians.
- The FMD along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality patient care.
- Monitors individual hospitalist performance, provides feedback and coordinates interventions.
- Dynamic growth opportunity for an experienced Medical Director.
- The FMD is responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist Program.
- Monday through Friday administrative schedule.
- Turn-key program with fully-staffed clinical team.
- Strategic planning responsibilities such as physician communications and behavior, business development, manage care strategies and more.
- Transformational leader desired to lead a high-profile program in a top-ranked, leading national healthcare system.
- Additional clinical shifts available if desired.
- Completes routine performance reviews, as needed, for the hospitalist team.
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary plus quality bonus.
- Other position highlights include but are not limited to: managing the program to achieve clinical, operational and financial goals.
- Works with Regional Medical Director and Vice President of Operations to adhere to the facility contractual requirements and operating budget and ensure client satisfaction.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team in Central Florida near Orlando!
- Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care, and ensuring that the hospitalists are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago