Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Altamonte Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Transformational leader desired to lead a high-profile program in a top-ranked, leading national healthcare system.
- Dynamic growth opportunity for an experienced Medical Director.
- Takes the lead in recruiting, orientation and on-boarding of new hire clinicians.
- Monitors individual hospitalist performance, provides feedback and coordinates interventions.
- Participates in clinical oversight of the practice.
- Other position highlights include but are not limited to: managing the program to achieve clinical, operational and financial goals.
- The FMD is responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist Program.
- Works with Regional Medical Director and Vice President of Operations to adhere to the facility contractual requirements and operating budget and ensure client satisfaction.
- Additional clinical shifts available if desired.
- Monday through Friday administrative schedule.
- Meets regularly with nursing leadership and other department leaders in the hospital and medical staff to establish effective and collaborative relationships.
- Completes routine performance reviews, as needed, for the hospitalist team.
- Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care, and ensuring that the hospitalists are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team in Central Florida near Orlando!
- The Hospital Medicine Facility Medical Director (FMD) ensures the success of the Hospital Medicine Program at this 383-bed acute care facility.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Turn-key program with fully-staffed clinical team.
- The FMD along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility, resulting in the highest quality patient care.
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary plus quality bonus.
- Strategic planning responsibilities such as physician communications and behavior, business development, manage care strategies and more.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.