Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lauderdale Lakes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits available.
- An active Florida license and Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine are required.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- This position offers working a 7 on, 7 off schedule and a competitive base salary along with comprehensive benefits, CME and a quality bonus.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Nocturnists at our North Shore campus at Florida Medical Center in Broward County, Florida.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- No procedures, codes or rapids are required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.