Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is looking for an Assistant Program Director for our Internal Medicine Residency Program at Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida.
- Only 91 clinical shifts per year!
- Great health benefits.
- Academic affiliation.
- This position is a 50/50 split of clinical and administration time doing a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Residents cannot be considered for this position.
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative duties.
- Candidates must have academic experience and must be Internal Medicine Acgme board certified.
- This is a great position for an experienced Academic Hospitalist interested in leadership.
- Paid CME allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.