Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is looking for an Assistant Program Director for our Internal Medicine Residency Program at Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida.
- Candidates must have academic experience and must be Internal Medicine Acgme board certified.
- This is a great position for an experienced Academic Hospitalist interested in leadership.
- Residents cannot be considered for this position.
- Academic affiliation.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position is a 50/50 split of clinical and administration time doing a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Only 91 clinical shifts per year!
- Great health benefits.
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative duties.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.