Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 75 miles northeast of Fort Myers.
- Located at the center of FL's heartland, Lake Okeechobee is the largest lake in the state.
- Along this 152-mile waterway, you can enjoy boating, fishing, camping, a beach, multi-use trails and much more.
- 90 miles south of Orlando.
- 60 miles northwest of West Palm Beach.
- Okeechobee provides an escape from the hustle and bustle with convenience to Florida attractions and beaches within a short drive.
- Raulerson Hospital is a 100- bed acute care facility serving the community of Okeechobee and the surrounding areas in eastern Florida.
- 35 miles west of Port Saint Lucie.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Located of off United States Highway 441 N, Raulerson Hospital provides a full range of medical, surgical and emergency services.
- 18-22 patient encounters per physician.
- 1 physician and 1 Mid-Level Provider - 7 on / 7 off (7a-7p).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Okeechobee, FL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.