Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 60 miles northwest of West Palm Beach.
- 18-22 patient encounters per physician.
- 35 miles west of Port Saint Lucie.
- Located at the center of FL's heartland, Lake Okeechobee is the largest lake in the state.
- Raulerson Hospital is a 100- bed acute care facility serving the community of Okeechobee and the surrounding areas in eastern Florida.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Located of off United States Highway 441 N, Raulerson Hospital provides a full range of medical, surgical and emergency services.
- Okeechobee provides an escape from the hustle and bustle with convenience to Florida attractions and beaches within a short drive.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Okeechobee, FL.
- 1 physician and 1 Mid-Level Provider - 7 on / 7 off (7a-7p).
- 90 miles south of Orlando.
- Along this 152-mile waterway, you can enjoy boating, fishing, camping, a beach, multi-use trails and much more.
- 75 miles northeast of Fort Myers.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.