Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Experience the Old Florida Charm of Fort Pierce.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Natural wetlands and savannahs shelter rare birds and host part of the statewide "Great Florida Birding Trail", and residents share un-crowded beaches with nesting sea turtles.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is an HCA facility, one of the largest private health systems in Florida.
- The revitalized downtown area has a thriving art and cultural scene and is also proud to host the spring training camp of the New York Mets.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Halfway between Miami and Orlando, Fort Pierce offers easy access to international airports and is less than a two hour drive to Walt Disney World/Universal Studios.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Located on the unspoiled treasure coast of Florida, Fort Pierce retains that old Florida charm.
- Housing is a fraction of the cost of much of the country and the state has no income tax.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- About Mednax.
- Abundant ocean reefs coupled with expansive inland waterways allow for excellent fishing and diving activities, where there are frequent sightings of dolphins and manatees.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Growing Pediatric Hospitalist Practice.
- We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to join our growing practice at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL.
- 2 physician team covering a 15-bed pediatric floor, with an average of 1200 annual admissions.
- Services include: high-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide, Cpap/Bipap.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Feb 27.