Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orange City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a wide range of inpatient services to include Cancer Care, Cardiopulmonary, Cath Lab, Endoscopy, Imaging, Pain Management, Surgical Services, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Base Salary: $293,250.
- Extra Shift Compensation of $1,700 (Days).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orange City, FL.
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial has an opening for a full-time nocturnist with the hospital-employed Hospitalist group.
- Long Term Disability.
- 182 Shifts Annually.
- Continuing Medical Education & LIcense, Dues, Membership Allowance of $6,000 per calendar year.
- The hospital is located less than 30 minutes from Orlando and Daytona Beach.
- Immediate Health Benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Easy Access to Major Airports and all Florida Attractions.
- Thirty(30) Minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach and Orlando.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Matching.
- Mobile Phone Stipend of $100 per month.
- Quality Bonus Potential of $7,500 quarterly or $30,000 annually.
- 7 on and 7 off Schedule.
- 1,955 (Nights).
- Excellent public and private school systems.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Relocation Allowance of up to $10,000.
- Occurrence Base Malpractice.
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial located in Orange City, Florida is a comprehensive, full-service, 175-bed acute care community hospital.
- The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Construction will start soon an a $ansion of facility and services to this beautiful hospital campus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.