Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orange City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Occurrence Base Malpractice.
- Thirty(30) Minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach and Orlando.
- Easy Access to Major Airports and all Florida Attractions.
- Long Term Disability.
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial located in Orange City, Florida is a comprehensive, full-service, 175-bed acute care community hospital.
- Quality Bonus Potential of $7,500 quarterly or $30,000 annually.
- We offer a wide range of inpatient services to include Cancer Care, Cardiopulmonary, Cath Lab, Endoscopy, Imaging, Pain Management, Surgical Services, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- 1,955 (Nights).
- Immediate Health Benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education & LIcense, Dues, Membership Allowance of $6,000 per calendar year.
- 182 Shifts Annually.
- Excellent public and private school systems.
- The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Mobile Phone Stipend of $100 per month.
- Base Salary: $293,250.
- Relocation Allowance of up to $10,000.
- The hospital is located less than 30 minutes from Orlando and Daytona Beach.
- Construction will start soon an a $ansion of facility and services to this beautiful hospital campus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orange City, FL.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Matching.
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial has an opening for a full-time nocturnist with the hospital-employed Hospitalist group.
- 7 on and 7 off Schedule.
- Extra Shift Compensation of $1,700 (Days).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.