Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Orange City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Continuing Medical Education & LIcense, Dues, Membership Allowance of $6,000 per calendar year.
- 7 on and 7 off Schedule.
- Occurrence Base Malpractice.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Matching.
- 1,955 (Nights).
- Immediate Health Benefits.
- Excellent public and private school systems.
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial located in Orange City, Florida is a comprehensive, full-service, 175-bed acute care community hospital.
- 182 Shifts Annually.
- Relocation Allowance of up to $10,000.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Orange City, FL.
- Construction will start soon an a $ansion of facility and services to this beautiful hospital campus.
- We offer a wide range of inpatient services to include Cancer Care, Cardiopulmonary, Cath Lab, Endoscopy, Imaging, Pain Management, Surgical Services, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Mobile Phone Stipend of $100 per month.
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial has an opening for a full-time nocturnist with the hospital-employed Hospitalist group.
- Extra Shift Compensation of $1,700 (Days).
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability.
- Base Salary: $293,250.
- The hospital is located less than 30 minutes from Orlando and Daytona Beach.
- Easy Access to Major Airports and all Florida Attractions.
- Quality Bonus Potential of $7,500 quarterly or $30,000 annually.
- Thirty(30) Minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach and Orlando.
- The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago