Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Deland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation Allowance of up to $10,000.
- Attractive Sign On Bonus.
- And the professional office location within walking distance from our Hospital.
- Administrative Hours Reserved for Medical Directorship Duties.
- Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners is seeking an experienced Medical Director for its Hospitalist program consisting of ten hospitalists to continue the practice of quality care to our patients.
- Excellent public and private school systems.
- Life Insurance.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Deland, Florida is a recognized location for its history and arts community with a diverse business profile including hospitality, retail services, construction, and manufacturing.
- This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
- Quality Bonus of $7,500 quarterly or $30,000 annually.
- 182 shifts annually.
- We are located just 30 minutes from Orlando and just minutes from Daytona Beach and the World's Most Famous Beach!
- CME, Licenses and Professional Membership Allowance of $6,ipend of $100 per month.
- Our services include the community hospital, Florida Hospital Deland (a 164-bed, Comprehensive, full service hospital).
- Base Salary of $255,000.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- 7 on and 7 off Schedule.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- This model offers the following.
- Close proximity to major airports, sandy beaches, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Deland, FL.
- The Employment Opportunity through Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners (HCP), a 200+ physician, multi-specialty organization, HCP is a sister organization of Florida Hospital and is under our parent company, Adventist Health System.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Close to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- It is part of the Adventist Health System, the largest Protestant, not-for-profit hospital system in America.
- Immediate Full Benefits to physician and family.
- The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Physician must be board certified (or board eligible within five years of completion of training) in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Retirement with Employer matching.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.