Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Deland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation Allowance of up to $10,000.
- We are located just 30 minutes from Orlando and just minutes from Daytona Beach and the World's Most Famous Beach!
- 182 shifts annually.
- Close proximity to major airports, sandy beaches, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- Life Insurance.
- Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners is seeking an experienced Medical Director for its Hospitalist program consisting of ten hospitalists to continue the practice of quality care to our patients.
- Deland, Florida is a recognized location for its history and arts community with a diverse business profile including hospitality, retail services, construction, and manufacturing.
- Quality Bonus of $7,500 quarterly or $30,000 annually.
- Immediate Full Benefits to physician and family.
- The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- CME, Licenses and Professional Membership Allowance of $6,ipend of $100 per month.
- Excellent public and private school systems.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Our services include the community hospital, Florida Hospital Deland (a 164-bed, Comprehensive, full service hospital).
- Close to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- And the professional office location within walking distance from our Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Deland, FL.
- Physician must be board certified (or board eligible within five years of completion of training) in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- It is part of the Adventist Health System, the largest Protestant, not-for-profit hospital system in America.
- 7 on and 7 off Schedule.
- Base Salary of $255,000.
- This model offers the following.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- Administrative Hours Reserved for Medical Directorship Duties.
- Attractive Sign On Bonus.
- Retirement with Employer matching.
- The Employment Opportunity through Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners (HCP), a 200+ physician, multi-specialty organization, HCP is a sister organization of Florida Hospital and is under our parent company, Adventist Health System.
- This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.