Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Deland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician must be board certified (or board eligible within five years of completion of training) in family medicine or internal medicine.
- It is part of the Adventist Health System, the largest Protestant, not-for-profit hospital system in America.
- CME, Licenses and Professional Membership Allowance of $6,ipend of $100 per month.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Administrative Hours Reserved for Medical Directorship Duties.
- Attractive Sign On Bonus.
- And the professional office location within walking distance from our Hospital.
- 7 on and 7 off Schedule.
- Close to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- Retirement with Employer matching.
- Quality Bonus of $7,500 quarterly or $30,000 annually.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Deland, FL.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- 182 shifts annually.
- Immediate Full Benefits to physician and family.
- Excellent public and private school systems.
- Deland, Florida is a recognized location for its history and arts community with a diverse business profile including hospitality, retail services, construction, and manufacturing.
- Close proximity to major airports, sandy beaches, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- This model offers the following.
- Our services include the community hospital, Florida Hospital Deland (a 164-bed, Comprehensive, full service hospital).
- Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners is seeking an experienced Medical Director for its Hospitalist program consisting of ten hospitalists to continue the practice of quality care to our patients.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Life Insurance.
- Relocation Allowance of up to $10,000.
- Base Salary of $255,000.
- The Employment Opportunity through Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners (HCP), a 200+ physician, multi-specialty organization, HCP is a sister organization of Florida Hospital and is under our parent company, Adventist Health System.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- We are located just 30 minutes from Orlando and just minutes from Daytona Beach and the World's Most Famous Beach!
- This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago