Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeLand) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide Hospitalist services to Florida Hospital DeLand, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, and Central Florida Regional Hospital.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at our acute-care practice in the DeLand, Florida, area.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This position includes a Monday through Friday schedule with 2 weekends per month, no procedures, and advanced practice clinician support.
- Live in DeLand, just a short drive to beaches on the Atlantic like Daytona Beach and Edgewater, or you can choose to live coastal and commute.
- This program is an admit then round and go model.
- RVU program.
- Excellent benefits package.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago