Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeLand) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at our acute-care practice in the DeLand, Florida, area.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This position includes a Monday through Friday schedule with 2 weekends per month, no procedures, and advanced practice clinician support.
- Live in DeLand, just a short drive to beaches on the Atlantic like Daytona Beach and Edgewater, or you can choose to live coastal and commute.
- This program is an admit then round and go model.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We provide Hospitalist services to Florida Hospital DeLand, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, and Central Florida Regional Hospital.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- RVU program.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.