Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pembroke Pines) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be be board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. We offer a very competitive annual salary with CME, comprehensive benefits and bonus potential.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- A Florida Medical License and DEA are also required for this position.
- No procedures, codes or rapids are required.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- This is a day position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced Hospitalist to join our Hospitalist team at Memorial Hospital West in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago