Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coral Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Fluent Spanish a plus.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with close to 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- Relocation assistance, and much more.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Life and disability insurance.
- At DaVita Medical Group, it's so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Coral Springs, FL.
- We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally.
- 8 paid holidays.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for an experienced Hospitalist to join our team in Coral Springs/Margate, Florida.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
- Prior experience as a Hospitalist.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, seeing a very manageable census of Medicare HMO patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.