Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coral Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Coral Springs, FL.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- At DaVita Medical Group, it's so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
- Prior experience as a Hospitalist.
- 8 paid holidays.
- We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, seeing a very manageable census of Medicare HMO patients.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- Fluent Spanish a plus.
- Relocation assistance, and much more.
- We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with close to 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for an experienced Hospitalist to join our team in Coral Springs/Margate, Florida.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.