Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coral Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At DaVita Medical Group, it's so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with close to 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Coral Springs, FL.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Relocation assistance, and much more.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- Prior experience as a Hospitalist.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, seeing a very manageable census of Medicare HMO patients.
- 8 paid holidays.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for an experienced Hospitalist to join our team in Coral Springs/Margate, Florida.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Fluent Spanish a plus.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago