Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lauderdale Lakes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An active Florida license and Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine are required.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- This position offers working a 7 on, 7 off schedule and a competitive base salary along with comprehensive benefits, CME and a quality bonus.
- No procedures, codes or rapids are required.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Benefits available.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Nocturnists at our North Shore campus at Florida Medical Center in Broward County, Florida.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.