Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lauderdale Lakes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An active Florida license and Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine are required.
- Benefits available.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- No procedures, codes or rapids are required.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Nocturnists at our North Shore campus at Florida Medical Center in Broward County, Florida.
- Flexible schedule.
- This position offers working a 7 on, 7 off schedule and a competitive base salary along with comprehensive benefits, CME and a quality bonus.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago