Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Virtual) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Work from home or your office as an independent contractor from December 2018 through March 2019 or longer.
- Receive comprehensive platform training.
- You would not prescribe any narcotics or pain medications.
- Schedule entails 15-20 hrs/week with some weekend shifts required.
- Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in Florida, current DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Independent contractor positions are available for Florida licensed physicians to provide virtual care with one of the top-rated telemedicine companies in the United States Patient needs are typically basic primary care issues such as the flu, colds, coughs, sinus infections, etc.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with a web cam and home or office based high-speed internet connectivity.
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 12-15 minutes.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Med-Link Staffing.