Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures with a closed ICU.
- Competitive compensation includes a base hourly rate, quality bonus and uncapped wRVU bonus.
- Excellent health benefits and $4000 CME allowance.
- We ask that you be board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a Florida Medical License.
- The compensation is very competitive as we offer a base hourly rate plus a quality bonus and uncapped wRVU bonus.
- Clinicians can expect 18-20 encounters per shift.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Winter Haven Hospital in the greater Orlando, Florida, area.
- We are offering a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule with no procedures and a closed ICU.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Codes and rapids are responded to, but only as a consult.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.