Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ft. Pierce) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ft.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The nickname 'Treasure Coast' describes a lovely, untarnished stretch of coastline from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet.
- Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a major league spring training game and play a few rounds of championship golf, miles away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- Pierce, FL.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Seeking daytime hospitalists who are also willing to work 4-5 night shifts a month.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- S to become a part of our prestigious practice at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center located in.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 380 bed level II trauma center.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Nnationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Conveniently located off major highways this community features some of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.