Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ft. Pierce) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ft.
- Conveniently located off major highways this community features some of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Nnationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Pierce, FL.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 380 bed level II trauma center.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a major league spring training game and play a few rounds of championship golf, miles away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Seeking daytime hospitalists who are also willing to work 4-5 night shifts a month.
- The nickname 'Treasure Coast' describes a lovely, untarnished stretch of coastline from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- S to become a part of our prestigious practice at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center located in.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago