Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active /unrestricted medical license.
- Family Medicine trained physicians, who have successfully completed a Hospital Medicine Fellowship or have prior experience as a Hospitalist, will also be considered.
- 80,000+ outpatient visits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jacksonville, FL.
- 1 by United States News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and is part of the region's most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation.
- 7,500+ surgeries.
- As a member of Baptist Health you'll: Share our commitment to quality patient care, maintain a voice in your practice, have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
- Find your ideal fit.
- Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.
- 19,000+ admissions.
- The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Baptist Medical Center South is ranked.
- Over 200 primary care providers in 50 plus office locations spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
- MD or DO.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 489-bed tertiary care facility.
- As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become a part of the largest non-profit health system in Northeast Florida and work with the region's largest network of primary care physicians.
- 50,000+ emergency room visits.
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau, 62-bed community hospital.
- Northeast Florida - World-Class Quality of Life.
- Board Eligible or Certified.
- Support of over 200 primary care providers.
- Baptist Medical Center South is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join our established Hospitalist team to provide primary medical services in an inpatient setting.
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches, 146-bed community hospital.
- Nationally Recognized Facility.
- Excellent Specialist support, with access to over 2,.
- Large established team.
- Physician led Hospitalist Program.
- 400+ beds.
- Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources.
- Baptist Medical Center South, 400-bed community hospital.
- Positioned in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida and featuring a campus of over 1 million square feet, Baptist Medical Center South offers resort-like amenities, top-notch teams and state-of-the-art facilities including brand new surgical suites and patient tower additions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.