Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lakewood Ranch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- RVU program and leadership stipend.
- Lakewood Ranch is about twenty minutes to the beach and beautiful Sarasota, Florida.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This mature program is currently fully staffed and looking for an experienced leader.
- We ask that you have a Florida medical license in addition to DEA and board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- We offer a 7/7 block schedule, competitive compensation, CME and comprehensive benefits.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We cannot sponsor visas or consider residents for this position.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.