Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lakewood Ranch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you have a Florida medical license in addition to DEA and board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- We cannot sponsor visas or consider residents for this position.
- This mature program is currently fully staffed and looking for an experienced leader.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We offer a 7/7 block schedule, competitive compensation, CME and comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- RVU program and leadership stipend.
- Lakewood Ranch is about twenty minutes to the beach and beautiful Sarasota, Florida.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.