Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital offers medical-surgical inpatient care, behavioral health services and a wide variety of outpatient services.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Broward Health Imperial Point has dedicated itself to providing first-class patient care for more than 40 years.
- Dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Open ICU with backup.
- 8 physician team.
- The eighth largest city in Florida, it is recognized as an international business center and one of the most desirable places to live for its semi-tropical climate, cultural, entertainment and educational amenities.
- Broward Health Imperial Point is a 204 bed acute care hospital located on Federal Hwy.
- United States 1 between Cypress Creek East & East McNab Road in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- No procedures required.
- Their mission is to provide residents with quality and friendly healthcare.
- Cerner EMR.
- 204 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Located on the southeastern coast of Florida, Fort Lauderdale is known as the "Venice of America" for its scenic views, beautiful beaches and miles of boating canals.
- 12 hour shifts (7 on / 7 off block schedule).
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Nov 5.