Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- 401k, Serp, CME and concierge service.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Located on Santa Rosa Island, one of the longest islands in the world, and famous for its sugar-white sand beaches and emerald green waters, Pensacola Beach is a place that you and your family and friends can experience all that the Florida Gulf Coast has to offer.
- Named a Top 100 Hospital for the second year in a row by Truven Health Analytics, this facility offers all the support a clinician needs to be successful.
- Meditech EMR.
- Compensation base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of over 300k.
- This beautiful hospital is the first to offer all private rooms for their patients at no additional charge, recognized as the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and the first Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- Nocturnist coverage.
- You won't be disappointed!
- 14 - 15 shifts per month with block scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist program at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida.
- Comprehensive benefits include company paid Malpractice including tail, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- The Pensacola Beach just a few minutes from the hospital has shops, eateries and the Gulf Pier that stretches for miles with amazing views of the beach and the marine life below.
- Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.