Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable Patient Load.
- Located just 20 minutes from the beach is West Florida Hospital. It received 2 quality award distinctions in the last 12 months and is the first hospital in the area to offer all private rooms.
- Located on Santa Rosa Island, one of the longest islands in the world, Pensacola Beach has an old Florida feel with natural beaches, local hangouts, first-rate fishing and a historic fort.
- You've probably already heard the news that the Florida Gulf Islands National Seashore was recently awarded "Best Florida Beach" in a United States Today readers' choice poll.
- No Procedures.
- Right on the Gulf with surrounding areas such as Baton Rouge LA, Mobile AL, Atlanta GA, Saint Petersburg, FL & Tampa, FL.
- The Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier is one of the longest in the Gulf of Mexico at 1,retching beyond two sand bars.
- TeamHealth has an amazing Hospitalist opportunity for you!
- Open Intensivist run ICU.
- New Rate increase with RVU bonus earnings over $300K!
- Block schedules day and night shift available.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago