Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No codes or procedures are required.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians with a Florida license, as well as new graduates are encouraged. We cannot accept physicians needing visa sponsorship.
- On average you will work 20 to 22 days per month with a census of about 20 per day.
- These programs are round and go model starting between 7 AM and 8 AM The schedule is very flexible and physicians are able to select days off needed on a monthly basis.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist programs at Florida Hospital, Brandon Regional and St. Joseph's in Brandon, Florida.
- Benefits available.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago