Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On average you will work 20 to 22 days per month with a census of about 20 per day.
- RVU program.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians with a Florida license, as well as new graduates are encouraged. We cannot accept physicians needing visa sponsorship.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Benefits available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist programs at Florida Hospital, Brandon Regional and St. Joseph's in Brandon, Florida.
- No codes or procedures are required.
- These programs are round and go model starting between 7 AM and 8 AM The schedule is very flexible and physicians are able to select days off needed on a monthly basis.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 5.