Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Florida license, DEA and board certification are required.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Academic Hospitalist to join our team at Ocala Regional Medical Center in Ocala, Florida.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Benefits available.
- The clinician will work nights supervising three residents and will have two experienced advanced practice clinicians on the floor rounding on patients and taking floor. We offer full benefits and a very competitive compensation package.
- Stipend available.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago