Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coral Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the traditional values of small-town living with the perks of a nearby city.
- Featuring more than 50 medical specialties, the hospital is a leader in addressing the health and medical needs of the northwest Broward community.
- Broward Health Coral Springs has been recognized by The Joint Commission for minimally invasive colorectal surgery.
- 200 hospital beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- No procedures required.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Coral Springs is located just 30 miles north of Fort Lauderdale and 42 miles south of West Palm Beach.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 10 physician team.
- The town offers A-rated schools, parks, outdoor activities and year-round events for its residents to enjoy.
- 12 hour shifts (7 on / 7 off block schedule).
- Broward Health Coral Springs is a 200-bed community hospital providing comprehensive general medical and surgical services to Broward county.
- Cerner EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners