Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No night.
- Easily found in the center of peninsula Florida, the city of Sebring serves as the home of the Sebring International Raceway and as host of the 12 Hours of Sebring.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing perm.
- Currently have a Critical Care opportunity here in sunny Sebring, FL!
- 7on 7off format.
- Specialty Needed: CC, Pulm, IM.
- Lots of great outdoor activities to do such as fishing with all the surrounding lakes.
- Competitive benefits included.
- BC preferred.
- 18-20 patients (average).
- Competitive base salary w/ incentives.
- Training with existing physicians.
- Location: Tampa, FL.
- Below are the details to this awesome opportunity!
- Looking for a great place to work and live?
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.