Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florida.
- Eicu / PET / MR / CT / Digital Mammography.
- Professional Practice.
- Play a key leadership role in the continued development of the hospitalist program.
- 60-Bed ED (All Private) / 80K Annual Visits / 15 Minute Wait.
- Have a strong partnership with administration.
- Competitive Compensation - 2 Year Salary Guarantee / Full Benefits / Paid Malpractice with Tail.
- Part of a 4 Hospital System with 68% Marketshare.
- Expect to spend 80% of your time as a hospitalist 20% administrative time.
- 514-Bed Not-for-Profit / Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm - Additional Pay for Weekends.
- Patients can Schedule ER and Urgent Care Appointments Online.
- 36-Bed Neurology Floor with 1-5 Nurse/Patient Ratio.
- Hospitalists Admit to 22-Bed ICU / Intensivists In-House 7am/7pm.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago