Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eicu / PET / MR / CT / Digital Mammography.
- Have a strong partnership with administration.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm - Additional Pay for Weekends.
- 60-Bed ED (All Private) / 80K Annual Visits / 15 Minute Wait.
- Competitive Compensation - 2 Year Salary Guarantee / Full Benefits / Paid Malpractice with Tail.
- Expect to spend 80% of your time as a hospitalist 20% administrative time.
- Part of a 4 Hospital System with 68% Marketshare.
- Professional Practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florida.
- Play a key leadership role in the continued development of the hospitalist program.
- Patients can Schedule ER and Urgent Care Appointments Online.
- 514-Bed Not-for-Profit / Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Hospitalists Admit to 22-Bed ICU / Intensivists In-House 7am/7pm.
- 36-Bed Neurology Floor with 1-5 Nurse/Patient Ratio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.