Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Play a key leadership role in the continued development of the hospitalist program.
- Part of a 4 Hospital System with 68% Marketshare.
- Have a strong partnership with administration.
- Expect to spend 80% of your time as a hospitalist 20% administrative time.
- Competitive Compensation - 2 Year Salary Guarantee / Full Benefits / Paid Malpractice with Tail.
- 36-Bed Neurology Floor with 1-5 Nurse/Patient Ratio.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm - Additional Pay for Weekends.
- Professional Practice.
- Hospitalists Admit to 22-Bed ICU / Intensivists In-House 7am/7pm.
- 60-Bed ED (All Private) / 80K Annual Visits / 15 Minute Wait.
- Eicu / PET / MR / CT / Digital Mammography.
- 514-Bed Not-for-Profit / Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florida.
- Patients can Schedule ER and Urgent Care Appointments Online.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.