Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trinity) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Heart & Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery,.
- The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and has been named a recipient of the as one of America's Best Hospitals in Emergency Care.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- West Pasco County is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:.
- Spine & Orthopedics,.
- Women's Health & Obstetrics.
- Hospitalists do NOT run codes.
- 1 APP in-house at night.
- Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (Scpc).
- The Suncoast Parkway is just east of the county and facilitates driving to and from Tampa with ease.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full Time Hospitalist.
- West Pasco is also conveniently located near such popular destinations as Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal Studios, and Tropicana Field.
- Cancer Care.
- 4 day physician rounders.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Average daily encounters per provider: 25.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- 12 hour shifts.
- To become a part of our program at Medical Center of Trinity in Trinity, Florida.
- 236 bed facility.
- Emergency Care,.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Internal Medicine.
- United States Hwy 19 runs through the county, which lies just north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- Medical Center of Trinity is a ate-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties.
- 7 on / 7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services