Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palm Beach County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stop by Dubois Park, with more than 1,200 feet of tropical palm-lined beach, as well as playgrounds and picnic pavilions.
- Live in one of the "South Florida's Best Cities".
- No State income tax.
- 24 hour Tele Stroke support.
- Our stadium is Spring training home for two major league baseball teams.
- And don't forget our beaches, which have served as retreats for surfers and beachgoers for decades.
- Unique opportunity that offers employment at our not-for-profit facility.
- Neuro Hospitalist.
- Nearby Abacoa Town Center features specialty shops, sidewalk dining, weekly events and live concerts.
- 7 on-7 off block schedule.
- Coastal Living magazine named our town as one of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in the United States.
- Ocean Cay Park features a playground, showers, pavilions and restrooms.
- Take the family on a turtle hatchling walk, hike or bike the many park and beach trails, paddle a kayak along the Loxahatchee River or climb the Jupiter Lighthouse for the view.
- South Florida coastal location.
- Cover only one hospital 100% inpatient.
- Experience our beautiful beaches, luxury amenities and an easygoing lifestyle.
- Twelve (12) hour shifts.
- Carlin Park offers an exercise trail and well-equipped picnic areas.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Avery Poe, Inc..