Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residents, cover hospitalists shifts and with some outpatient coverage.
- This large regional medical center in partnership with the local University and College of Medicine is sponsoring a new Acgme Internal Residency Program in partnership with the Regional Medical Center and the Orlando Vamc.
- The program is searching for driven team members to help teach IM, Neurology, Psychiatry, etc.
- It is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Orlando and the South East region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties.
- This 3-year IM residency program is accredited for 60 residents and just received approval to grow to 75 residents.
- Competitive salary, CME allowance and relocation support provided.
- Whatever your lifestyle and your interests, the charms of Kissimmee will delight and entertain you.
- Most needed shift is the nocturnist 7on 7off, 7pm to 7am.
- The ideal candidate must be board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and preferred experience as a faculty member, but not required.
- Or a blend of the two.
- The Kissimmee area has pleasing family oriented residential communities with quick access to multiple theme parks and numerous cultural opportunities.
- Both the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico beaches are just a short drive away.
- Scholarly actively is preferred.
- Looking for day and nocturnal shift positions.
- Charmed life: sports, culture, social.
- Attractions such as Disney, Kennedy S pace Center, White Sandy Beaches, Magic basketball, College/Professional football, great shopping and restaurants, cafes and night clubs bring many to the city and the region to visit and to live.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florida.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed, Level II trauma hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago