Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fernandina Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Currently ranked as the "most preferred" health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region's only children's hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children's specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
- Amelia Island is located just off the coast of northeast Florida and is easy to reach, but hard to forget.
- About our Facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fernandina Beach, FL.
- Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.
- Excellent Specialist support, with access to over 2,.
- Support of over 200 primary care providers.
- Location Overview.
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau is seeking a Nocturnist Internal Medicine Physician to join our established Hospitalist team to provide primary medical services in an inpatient setting.
- As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become a part of the largest non-profit health system in Northeast Florida and work with the region's largest network of primary care physicians.
- MD or DO.
- Short-term ventilator.
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau, 54-bed community hospital.
- Over 200 primary care providers in 50 plus office locations spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
- Physician led Hospitalist Program.
- Flexible schedule.
- For the seventh consecutive year, Amelia was voted among Top 10 North American Islands by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Award.
- Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
- Large established team.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 444-bed tertiary care facility.
- Consistently rated Jacksonville's "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" by consumers in the annual National Research Corporation survey, Baptist recently was named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the United States by Modern Healthcare.
- Fernandina Beach, Florida.
- Initiate and manage sedation.
- Baptist Medical Center South, 225-bed community hospital.
- About northeast Florida.
- Family Medicine trained physicians, who have successfully completed a Hospital Medicine Fellowship or have prior experience as a Hospitalist, will also be considered.
- As a member of Baptist Health you'll: Share our commitment to quality patient care, maintain a voice in your practice, have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Active /unrestricted medical license.
- Pressor infusions.
- With 13-miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, and pristine waters, this barrier island has long been a beloved destination for visitors and residents alike.
- Find your ideal fit.
- Board Eligible or Certified.
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches, 136-bed community hospital.
- Management of Critically ill patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago