Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Critical Care and Pulmonology.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- About This Opportunity.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Flexible schedule, 8a-12p.
- Manage ICU patients, Pulmonology consults and procedures.
- Intensivist - Jacksonville, Florida (Baptist Beaches Medical Center).
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Competitive compensation and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by HNI Healthcare