Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rotating pager.
- Daily census varies from as low as 12 patients in the summer to 25 in the winter.
- 2 day physician rounders.
- Reviewing their notes.
- Petersburg General Hospital.
- Employee Status with benefits.
- 215 bed hospital.
- 7 on/7 off.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Teaching the resident either in an organized lecture format or during rounds, but not at patient bedside.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing new patients.
- Must BE Family Medicine Trained.
- Rounding with residents.
- Reviewing their orders.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Hospitalists do not run codes.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Hospitalists will be involved with the GME program (Family Medicine).
- Hospitalists do not do procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services