Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fernandina Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fernandina Beach, Florida.
- As a member of Baptist Health you'll: Share our commitment to quality patient care, maintain a voice in your practice, have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Board Certified or eligible for board certification.
- Nassau County proudly boasts an A-rated public school system, and some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
- Support of over 200 primary care providers.
- Block schedule 7 pm to 7 am.
- Location Overview.
- Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
- About our Facility.
- Fernandina Beach, a charming, family-oriented community located on Florida's northeast coastline features 13 miles of pristine, sparsely populated beaches, several championship golf and tennis facilities and upscale restaurants and resorts.
- Competitive compensation package includes: commencement bonus, comprehensive benefit plan, generous relocation and CME allowance.
- Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.
- Active /unrestricted medical license.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fernandina Beach, FL.
- MD or DO.
- Extensive specialist support.
- Consistently rated Jacksonville's "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" by consumers in the annual National Research Corporation survey, Baptist recently was named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the United States by Modern Healthcare.
- Currently ranked as the "most preferred" health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region's only children's hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children's specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau is seeking Critical Care Nocturnist Hospitalist physicians to provide critical care services in an inpatient Hospitalist setting.
- A short drive to Jacksonville or Orlando provides access to some of Florida's most sought after entertainment and recreational activities including multiple professional sports teams and world famous theme parks.
- Northeast Florida - the Ideal Place.
- As a physician with Baptist Health, you will become a part of the largest non-profit health system in Northeast Florida and work with the region's largest network of primary care physicians.
- The area serves as home to a wide variety of entertainment and culture including renowned music, art, film and food festivals among a host of annual events.
- Over 200 primary care providers in 50 plus office locations spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago