Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Nocturnist - Jacksonville Florida (St.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Located on the corner of Blanding Boulevard and Branan Field Road, the new hospital will provide Clay County residents closer access to St. Vincent's expert medical care and diagnostic services.
- Flexible schedule, 12 hours shifts (7 am-7pm).
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- This new paperless facility is scheduled to open in late 2013 and will offer the latest in technology and amenities to ensure the best possible patient experience.
- Middleburg is an unincorporated area within Clay County just 30 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- As Jacksonville continues to grow, so does this quite suburb that is friendly to families and offers exceptional housing and educational opportunities to the residents.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- 311-bed Facility located in Jacksonville, Florida (Southside).
- On June 23, 2011, more than Vincent's HealthCare celebrate the groundbreaking of its new, state-of-the-art, hospital in Clay County.
- St. Vincent's new facilities will cater to the growing community needs with specialists and Centers of Excellence, such as: cardiac and neurological care, general surgery, orthopedics, digestive health services, women's services, urology, radiology, surgical and emergency services with adult and pediatric outpatient capabilities, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging and more.
- Vincent's Medical Center).
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- On October 1, 2013, the hospital took in their first patient and has seen tremendous support and growth from the medical staff and local community.
- Nurse Practitioner provides night coverage.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- About This Opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by HNI Healthcare