Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- St. Vincent's new facilities will cater to the growing community needs with specialists and Centers of Excellence, such as: cardiac and neurological care, general surgery, orthopedics, digestive health services, women's services, urology, radiology, surgical and emergency services with adult and pediatric outpatient capabilities, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging and more.
- Nurse Practitioner provides night coverage.
- Flexible schedule, 12 hours shifts (7 am-7pm).
- Located on the corner of Blanding Boulevard and Branan Field Road, the new hospital will provide Clay County residents closer access to St. Vincent's expert medical care and diagnostic services.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Nocturnist - Jacksonville Florida (St.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- About This Opportunity.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- On June 23, 2011, more than Vincent's HealthCare celebrate the groundbreaking of its new, state-of-the-art, hospital in Clay County.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- This new paperless facility is scheduled to open in late 2013 and will offer the latest in technology and amenities to ensure the best possible patient experience.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- As Jacksonville continues to grow, so does this quite suburb that is friendly to families and offers exceptional housing and educational opportunities to the residents.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- On October 1, 2013, the hospital took in their first patient and has seen tremendous support and growth from the medical staff and local community.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Middleburg is an unincorporated area within Clay County just 30 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville.
- Vincent's Medical Center).
- 311-bed Facility located in Jacksonville, Florida (Southside).
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.