Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule, 12 hours shifts (7 am-7pm).
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Nurse Practitioner provides night coverage.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- This new paperless facility is scheduled to open in late 2013 and will offer the latest in technology and amenities to ensure the best possible patient experience.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- On June 23, 2011, more than Vincent's HealthCare celebrate the groundbreaking of its new, state-of-the-art, hospital in Clay County.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Located on the corner of Blanding Boulevard and Branan Field Road, the new hospital will provide Clay County residents closer access to St. Vincent's expert medical care and diagnostic services.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Nocturnist - Jacksonville Florida (St.
- As Jacksonville continues to grow, so does this quite suburb that is friendly to families and offers exceptional housing and educational opportunities to the residents.
- On October 1, 2013, the hospital took in their first patient and has seen tremendous support and growth from the medical staff and local community.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- St. Vincent's new facilities will cater to the growing community needs with specialists and Centers of Excellence, such as: cardiac and neurological care, general surgery, orthopedics, digestive health services, women's services, urology, radiology, surgical and emergency services with adult and pediatric outpatient capabilities, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging and more.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Vincent's Medical Center).
- About This Opportunity.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- 311-bed Facility located in Jacksonville, Florida (Southside).
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Middleburg is an unincorporated area within Clay County just 30 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville.
- Opportunities for career progression.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.