Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Excellent art museums.
- Collaborative care approach between Physicians, Hospitalists and APPs.
- Ecological and nature excursions.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Licensed or in process of license in Florida.
- Hnicore establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine.
- Provider driven schedule allows for exceptional quality of life practice.
- Post-Acute Physician - Jacksonville, FL (St.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Historic landmarks.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- World-class golf courses.
- It is also home to the area's only all-private neonatal intensive care (Nicu) rooms.
- St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city.
- Jacksonville is one of the fastest-growing cities in Florida and its ideal location, moderate climate and high-quality lifestyle allows it to easily attract new residents, businesses and investments.
- Major sporting events.
- Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
- VitalSigns E-notes to share immediate data and documentation with team and hospitalists.
- The Family Birth Place at St. Vincent's Southside was also one of only nine organizations in the country to receive a PRC Platinum Achievement Award in 2015.
- Coordinator dedicated to Post-Acute.
- A riverfront marketplace.
- Geographic Zoning of your patients for travel ease.
- Physicians should have completed residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Board Eligibility or Board certification.
- Currently a 311-bed facility, St. Vincent's Southside joined the St. Vincent's HealthCare family in 2008.
- Founded in 1873, St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside (once known as St. Luke's) was the first private hospital in Jacksonville and is the oldest private hospital in Florida.
- St. Vincent's Southside is the only community hospital in Jacksonville to receive the "baby-friendly" designation from the World Health Organization and Unicef.
- Supervise 3-4 APP with applicable bonus income.
- Vincent's Medical Center).
- Miles of beaches.
- We are interested in Physicians with experience and the applicable skill set that are interested in practicing in a team environment.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- A thriving fine dining scene.
- A renowned symphony.
- APPs should have completed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant training.
- HNI empowers Physicians and APP careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a collaborative culture.
- Jacksonville is evolving into a major-league city and people are taking notice!
- Medical Directorships available.
- We have a very busy Hospitalist program with St. Vincent's Riverside, Southside and Clay County hospitals, which drives the need for continuance of care in Post-Acute settings.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- River cruises.
- 24/7 hospitalists coverage at the 3 St. Vincent's campuses.
- Due to community need and practice growth potential HNI Healthcare is expanding its Post-Acute team in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Festivals and events that attract hundreds of thousands of people each year.
- Wrvu based incentive model enables high income potential.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by HNI Healthcare