Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Meditech EMR.
- Enjoy a collaborative partnership with your emergency medicine colleagues, as Envision Physician Services also staffs the emergency department which sees more than 90K visits annually.
- From golf course to ocean front property, and everything in between, Miami offers a wide variety of housing options to fit your life style.
- When you are ready to enjoy leisure time, you can take advantage of regional and international airports and the Ports of Miami and Ft.
- HCA has been named one of Ethisphere Institute's World Most Ethical Companies.
- Personal RVU Bonus.
- The Medical Director at this flagship hospital will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff and nursing.
- Compensation: This high-visibility leadership position delivers an excellent compensation package.
- Recognized by United States News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association's "Get with The Guidelines" Stroke Gold award.
- Cultural activities include: museums, eclectic shops and boutiques, art galleries, a foodie's paradise, local and national theater, major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey, world-class concerts and nightlife.
- The Medical Director will work closely with the Resident Program Director.
- And Board Certified in Internal Medicine with proven clinical and metrics driven leadership experience.
- Named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence (Top 5%).
- Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, Level I Trauma Center and teaching hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, surgical and diagnostic services including trauma and burn care, pediatrics and maternity services, an orthopedic and spine institute, emergency medicine (including a pediatric ER), behavioral health, heart and vascular institute, radiology, women's health and a wide range of patient and community services.
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
- Monday through Friday Schedule.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an M.D. or DO.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center is a proud member of HCA Healthcare-a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Envision Physician Services, and Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami, Florida, is seeking a dynamic Medical Director with proven hospital medicine metrics driven leadership experience and a passion for teaching at this 417-bed, Level I trauma center and teaching hospital, which includes residencies in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, surgical critical care, podiatric medicine and internal medicine.
- Recreational activities include: biking, beach, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, horseback riding, scuba diving, swimming and more.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- South Florida is home to numerous highly-rated public, private and charter schools and boasts top ranked colleges and universities, including the University of Miami.
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- Reporting Structure: The Medical Director will report directly to the Regional Medical Director (Physician).
- Closed ICU.
- Team RVU Bonus.
- 25 Physician FTEs.
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services