Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an M.D. or DO.
- When you are ready to enjoy leisure time, you can take advantage of regional and international airports and the Ports of Miami and Ft.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- From golf course to ocean front property, and everything in between, South Florida (Miami, Ft.
- HCA has been named one of Ethisphere Institute's World Most Ethical Companies.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic Regional Medical Director for our East Florida Hospital Medicine Division to oversee 14 hospitals within this nationally-recognized hospital system, with locations in West Palm, Miami, St. Lucie and Ft.
- East Florida HM RMD.
- Your proven leadership skills and experience in quality improvement, operations, patient satisfaction. and innovation will support both current sites and future start-ups.
- Enjoy a collaborative partnership with your emergency medicine colleagues, as Envision Physician Services also staffs the emergency departments at each of these 14 hospitals!
- Lauderdale, Palm Beaches and the Treasure Coast) offers a wide variety of housing options to fit your life style.
- The 14 hospitals within this region include community hospitals, teaching hospitals and trauma centers covering a wide range of volumes and case mixes.
- Recreational activities include: biking, beach, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, horseback riding, scuba diving, swimming and more.
- You will plan and direct all aspects of the (participate in the development and execution of the) organization's medical policies and programs within the region, while building strong professional relationships with chief medical officers, administration, medical directors and medical and nursing staff at each client hospital within the region.
- And Board Certified in Internal Medicine with proven clinical and metrics driven leadership experience.
- Reporting Structure: The Regional Medical Director will report directly to the Senior Vice President (Physician).
- Lauderdale, Florida.
- Pierce, Loxahachee, Miami, Margate, Okeechobee, Plantation, Port St. Lucie and West Palm, Florida.
- Hospital locations: Atlantis, Aventura, Ft.
- Cultural activities include: museums, eclectic shops and boutiques, art galleries, a foodie's paradise, local and national theater, major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey, world-class concerts and nightlife.
- South Florida is home to numerous highly-rated public, private and charter schools and boasts top ranked colleges and universities, including the University of Miami.
- This hospital system is committed to delivering clinical excellence and your leadership and innovation will be supported by our client hospital's administration, medical staff and nursing staff, and our comprehensive multi-disciplinary team.
- Compensation: This career-making position delivers an excellent compensation package.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services