Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 1 NP/PA round.
- ICU rounding - codes.
- Manageable census.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Santa Rosa Medical Center is an award-winning facility accredited by the Joint Commission and recognized as a top performer for their Key Quality Measures and exemplary performance in the areas of pneumonia and surgical care 5 years in a row.
- 129 hospital beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 On / 7 Off block schedule.
- Santa Rosa has 39 schools in their public school system, colleges and technical school options along with nearby state universities.
- The hospital is a full-service facility with 129 hospital beds, 400 associates and more than aff offering excellent care to the residents of this area.
- 1 Physician on day with.
- Located 20 minutes from Pensacola, Milton is a small coastal city that is among the oldest communities in Florida offering small town living while being in close proximity to big city amenities.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners