Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Smyrna Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU and quality bonuses paid quarterly.
- Full benefits offered to physician and family.
- Florida Hospital New Smyrna is proud to be a Planetree Gold Member.
- Close proximity to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Located in Southeast Volusia County, Florida Hospital New Smyrna is a 112 bed acute care community hospital offering a full range of patient services.
- Experienced Medical Director with excellent leadership skills needed for growing Hospitalist program at Florida Hospital New Smyrna, located in the beautiful coastal Florida community of New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
- These include fishing, sailing, motorboating, golfing and hiking.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Smyrna Beach, FL.
- With easy access to both the Atlantic Ocean to the East and the Indian River to the West, the surrounding area offers many opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- The Planetree Model is patient-centered rather than hospital-focused, and is committed to improving medical care from the patient's perspective.
- Generous Sign-On bonus.
- New Smyrna Beach has been ranked high as one of the "best surf towns". Being only one hour from Orlando, we are the preferred Beach for all Orlando residents.
- Additional Compensation for Medical Director duties.
- CME allowance.
- Relocation allowance.
- New Smyrna Beach is located on the central east coast of the State of Florida.
- Excellent public or private schools available.
- Minutes from "The Most Famous Beach.
- Hospital Incentive programs.
- Protected Administrative time devoted to Administrative duties.
- Live and work in a community where water sports such as swimming, scuba diving, kitesurfing and surfing are available each day.
- Our hospital offers such services as Cancer Care, Cardiology, Diabetes Center, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Imaging Center, Outpatient Laboratory, Rehabilitation Services and vascular/endovascular procedures.
- License and Memberships allowance.
- Malpractice with no tail obligation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago