Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great Metro North Florida Location.
- Responsibilities include, admissions, discharges and clinical care of patients.
- Academic and teaching opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Moving/relocation expense allowance.
- Beautiful home sites.
- Monday-Friday - 8 am - 5 pm schedule plus 1 weekend per month.
- Numerous Cultural and Recreational Activities.
- Close to Gulf Coast Beaches.
- Highly rated public and private schools.
- Boating on area lakes and rivers.
- Very competitive compensation and robust full benefit package.
- Great Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florida.
- Trendy restaurants, symphony, theater, museums and music/arts festivals!
- College sports.
- Base salary plus RVU based compensation with NO CAP.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Hospitalist Needed for Rehab Hospital.
- Avg census per physician is 18-22 patients with a nurse extender.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago