Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tallahassee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 8am to 5pm with after-hours. The facility has Meditech EMR.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Must have Acls certification.
- BC/BE required.
- No mandatory procedures.
- A facility in Florida seeks an internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- FL state license needed.
- The incoming physician must have a FL state license.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago