Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy well-known bars and restaurants, museums, parks, art galleries, a natural-habitat zoo, and some of the best college sports around - this is a city that offers it all!
- This city is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes to the Georgia line.
- Location: Florida's state capital, is often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks-a Florida few have seen.
- Full benefits offered that include: paid malpractice and tail coverage, health and dental benefits, sick, CME allowance, 401(k) with a match, relocation assistance, PTO and much more!
- Teaching/Research is available.
- Block schedule offered (Rounding only schedule with designated weeks of Admissions).
- Procedures are not required.
- 280,000 plus per year potential!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florida.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary offered with lucrative RVU bonus structure.
- It is also less than two hours from Florida's white sand beaches, one which is ranked as one of the top 10 beaches in the country, offering a completely different but equally beautiful scene.
- Opportunity: Daytime Hospitalist openings.
- Facility: Not-for-profit community healthcare system committed to transforming care, advancing health, and improving lives with an ultimate vision of leading the community to be the healthiest in the nation.
- Join an established group of Hospitalists, Over 20 currently on staff.
- Group has a physician driven schedule that allows for better patient care by reducing patient turnover and increasing continuity of care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago