Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebastian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with full specialty support.
- 154 hospital beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- Sebastian is located midway through the east coast of the Florida Peninsula between Melbourne and Vero Beach in an area known as the Treasure Coast offering easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Sebastian Medical Center offers surgical services including orthopedic, sports medicine, thoracic oncology and endovascular procedures.
- The City of Sebastian boasts beautiful parks, public and private schools just outside of its limits.
- Additionally, the facility has received several distinctions for their quality measures, best place to work and for being among the top 100 community hospitals.
- 1 NP/PA round.
- 3 physician round.
- Sebastian River Medical Center is a 154-bed facility fully accredited by the Joint Commission and a certified primary stroke center, dedicated to serve the Indian River and Brevard Counties since 1974.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Additionally, Sebastian is among the few remaining Florida East Coast places maintaining a small-town feel being a somewhat upscale community.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners